Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 spoiler copy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered the Performance spoiler from RPM in matte on May 9th, changed my mind on the 10th and emailed asking for a change to gloss and got a $20 credit card refund a couple hours later, spoiler shipped on the 17th with tracking info and arrived at my house in Illinois on the 22nd. Installed asap, just waiting to take the tape off tomorrow. Fit and finish were as good as I had hoped, very pleased with the spoiler.
Please post some close up pics.

Please post some close up pics.

Ask, and you shall receive...

IMG_20190525_131048.jpg

IMG_20190525_131048.jpg
IMG_20190525_131121.jpg

IMG_20190525_131129.jpg

IMG_20190525_131411.jpg

Crap, that spoiler looks so good! I just have a basic LR RWD not a performance model 3 so would people hate me if I add that spoiler? WTH right?
This forum has predominantly mature members who appreciate originality and respect others tastes in mods even if it's not something they'd do themself. It's your car and you should do exactly what you please. This spoiler looks great and even better if you got a few more matching cf bits like mirror covers.

This forum has predominantly mature members who appreciate originality and respect others tastes in mods even if it's not something they'd do themself. It's your car and you should do exactly what you please. This spoiler looks great and even better if you got a few more matching cf bits like mirror covers.

...of course, there ARE limits... If you put a P100D badge on your Model 3, somebody might say something. (After they got done laughing.)

• Funny
Reactions: chibi_kurochan
I'd be interested in buying a rear spoiler. Since I do a lot of highway cruising, any aero improvements at 70-80 mph would be cake. If just for 'looks', I won't bother. Don't need extra downforce at 140 mph.

Have any of the aftermarket spoiler folks published anything on performance effects yet? The only results I've been able to find are from unpluggedperformance - and they seem to be from simulations.

I'd be interested in buying a rear spoiler. Since I do a lot of highway cruising, any aero improvements at 70-80 mph would be cake. If just for 'looks', I won't bother. Don't need extra downforce at 140 mph.

Have any of the aftermarket spoiler folks published anything on performance effects yet? The only results I've been able to find are from unpluggedperformance - and they seem to be from simulations.

There's 0 chance that any of these aftermarket spoilers offer any type of aero improvement.

Reactions: Watts 4 Me and SJC3
View attachment 415143 View attachment 415139

The current OEM style replicas just don’t seem to fit & flow well with curves of the trunk/spoiler...doesn’t look right to me.

I do really like this Maier’s spoiler though

Is this a replica of the Unplugged Performance Aero Efficiency spoiler? I want one but not for 700 dollars.

BTW even the OEM performance spoiler offers a slight increase to downforce and efficiency so putting it on your non P car doesn't make you a poser.

This may be a silly question, but did you install it yourself or have someone else do it? I'm a bit of an air head when it comes to things like this, yet I understand you just need to 3M it to the trunk correct? I saw a video of tesla mobile service installing a spoiler for a customer so wondered if i should ask them orrrrrrr if I can do this myself?