Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ 3 Year Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have terminated my lease and my Model 3 SR+ is being returned today. I’ve had the car for just over 3 years and covered 38K miles and in the main it’s been good a car, it’s fast, efficient, reliable and has low maintenance and the supercharging network has been a bonus.

My regrets, I wish it had a slightly larger battery (I couldn’t stretch to the long range), it was quieter at higher speeds, and the glass roof had a blind to keep temperatures down. Some of the more recent updates have impacted functionality that previously worked okay such as being able to turn off automatic wipers while using cruise control and I still wish it had an instrument cluster behind the steering wheel or a head up display. The looks are questionable, it’s a little bland with an oversized windscreen.

All being said, my next car will be a Tesla Model Y LR which I collect tomorrow. Still not perfect, I’m not sure any car is, it has most of what I want at price point I can afford.