Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ Delivery Wait Time in GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered today. Was at Tesla Oakville yesterday. Apparently the wait for the federal rebate compliant cars are about 6 weeks according to the sales guys there. Apparently wait was 2 weeks a few weeks ago prior to rebate.

Did anyone order a M3 SR+ recently with delivery in GTA?

I am wondering what is the lead time in getting one these days.

Thanks.
It basically all depends on what you order. At the moment the GTA has plenty of black interior cars with blue/red/black exterior from what i have been told. So the wait time is anywhere between 2-8 weeks i am saying depending on what they have. White interior could be months or you could possibly get it before the end of the quarter which is june but most likely from my experience thus far you will need to wait much longer.

Hope this helps! I am waiting on a vin/date from oakvilled placed an order in march.

What's your exterior & interior colour combination?

It's a SR+, black exterior, black interior, 18" aero wheels. - so 'base' - which may be why the delivery was exactly two weeks. The delivery advisor mentioned that they've been shipping this combo since the Federal EV credit went live. The Lawrence service center was pretty rammed with deliveries while I was picking up.

As for delaying, I asked about this as well. Apparently, once the vehicle is available for delivery you must take delivery within 7 days. But I honestly, couldn't find that specific language anywhere in order agreement.

What are wait times like on SR+ in GTA now?

Ordered white with black interior, 19" wheels, no FSD. Delivery to Toronto location

Looks like the factory is still building for North America, and trying to establish some inventory to get them through July, while they build for Europe. Canadian demand is high with the current rebate, and I expect they realize this and will allocate accordingly. Though Quebec and BC get first dibs due to double rebate. You should only be 2-3 weeks max IMO.

Looks like the factory is still building for North America, and trying to establish some inventory to get them through July, while they build for Europe. Canadian demand is high with the current rebate, and I expect they realize this and will allocate accordingly. Though Quebec and BC get first dibs due to double rebate. You should only be 2-3 weeks max IMO.

I'm at 4 weeks and counting. SR+ Black/ White/ 18

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck