Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My cancelled order had a build date of 18/06/2021 had the same FJ code.
Tesla made me cancel and reorder as I wanted to change the order to a corporate plan.
Haven't got the new VIN order yet.
Does anyone know if AU/NZ will get the Midnight Silver paint as a standard free colour?
Tesla moved my order to the corporate program, that was in July.

Any Victoria based folks planning for any type of paint protection? thoughts on whether it makes a big difference for a vehicle that’s going to be parked under cover most times

I’m not in VIC but I really recommend ceramic coating. Not so much to protect the paint, but it makes the car sooooo much easier to wash. My coating was really slippery. Even something placed on the bonnet would slide down.

Reactions: Abenr
Couldn’t find a thread on this. How accurate is the delivery window for Australia /Vic deliveries of SR+ M3. I ordered mine this week said 2-5 weeks during ordering and on the account shows Nov 25-Dec 10 window.
From Brisbane here , I have ordered M3LR on 14-Oct-21 . Received a message to pick up the vehicle on 22-Nov-21. Do you have already have a VIN assigned?

From Brisbane here , I have ordered M3LR on 14-Oct-21 . Received a message to pick up the vehicle on 22-Nov-21. Do you have already have a VIN assigned?
I am in Perth. I have signed the document with VIN. However, my EDD has been delayed for 10 days today. The REP of Tesla also confirmed that they are aiming to deliver all cars in middle of December in WA.