Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd like to know this too. It's almost paid for and I don't even have a delivery window! LRW3F7EC4MC402XXX The M is MY21, I know that much, and at least it's the correct type (M3P).
You should consider joining Vedaprime's patreon if you're after more information on where your car is. I stumped up the $15 and Vedaprime told me when it arrived in Port Kembla, and even messaged me personally to confirm the date it had been booked on a transporter out of the dock.

Reactions: Miggy and Vedaprime
I'd like to know this too. It's almost paid for and I don't even have a delivery window! LRW3F7EC4MC402XXX The M is MY21, I know that much, and at least it's the correct type (M3P).
Update: Vedaprime messaged me this morning that my car left Port Kembla at 7am bound for Chatswood. I pick it up tomorrow, however I've thoroughly enjoyed stalking it on its journey to me. 🦄

Strange. I've been able to work out which cars are where for 2 years now.
The copy on your Patreon site for the "Tesla Tracking" Membership Level still says:

Model 3 ANZ production has switched to China for SR+/LR, tracking efforts have moved to an estimated model - the cars cannot be indivdually tracked yet being new processes - there is evidence of RHD being built in China for export. Model 3 Performance RHD has stopped in Fremont, and commence Q2 from China.
I hadn't known better, having followed your commentary around the place, I might have been put off by this too! Suggest you update that...

Reactions: Culfy
Ordered one yesterday when I went for a test drive Melbourne. Have 2 leftover Model 3🦄 SR+ black and blue. Got the black one. The guy said there is only 100 of these 🦄 version 5.6s instead of the 6.1s and the new 491km WLTP not sure if it's true.

Someone didn't took delivery so have this immediately no need to wait 8 to 12 weeks. System shows 5th dec to 19th dec Tesla guy said it would be in a week for delivery as the car is already here onshore.