Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

Maximillan

Oct 30, 2021
Sydney
I'd like to know this too. It's almost paid for and I don't even have a delivery window! LRW3F7EC4MC402XXX The M is MY21, I know that much, and at least it's the correct type (M3P).
You should consider joining Vedaprime's patreon if you're after more information on where your car is. I stumped up the $15 and Vedaprime told me when it arrived in Port Kembla, and even messaged me personally to confirm the date it had been booked on a transporter out of the dock.

Reactions: Miggy and Vedaprime

Maximillan

Oct 30, 2021
Sydney
I'd like to know this too. It's almost paid for and I don't even have a delivery window! LRW3F7EC4MC402XXX The M is MY21, I know that much, and at least it's the correct type (M3P).
Update: Vedaprime messaged me this morning that my car left Port Kembla at 7am bound for Chatswood. I pick it up tomorrow, however I've thoroughly enjoyed stalking it on its journey to me. 🦄

Maximillan

Oct 30, 2021
Sydney
Got the SMS for delivery booking and booked in. Seems to offer only 1 day can’t choose other days but can only select the time within the day offered.
Expect it to be rushed experience. Whilst the staff are pleasant enough they have a process for ensuring that they can get through as many deliveries as possible in a short space of time.

Reactions: Abenr

cafz

Jul 17, 2020
Australia
Strange. I've been able to work out which cars are where for 2 years now.
The copy on your Patreon site for the "Tesla Tracking" Membership Level still says:

Model 3 ANZ production has switched to China for SR+/LR, tracking efforts have moved to an estimated model - the cars cannot be indivdually tracked yet being new processes - there is evidence of RHD being built in China for export. Model 3 Performance RHD has stopped in Fremont, and commence Q2 from China.
I hadn't known better, having followed your commentary around the place, I might have been put off by this too! Suggest you update that...

Reactions: Culfy
Ordered one yesterday when I went for a test drive Melbourne. Have 2 leftover Model 3🦄 SR+ black and blue. Got the black one. The guy said there is only 100 of these 🦄 version 5.6s instead of the 6.1s and the new 491km WLTP not sure if it's true.

Someone didn't took delivery so have this immediately no need to wait 8 to 12 weeks. System shows 5th dec to 19th dec Tesla guy said it would be in a week for delivery as the car is already here onshore.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC