Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered one yesterday when I went for a test drive Melbourne. Have 2 leftover Model 3🦄 SR+ black and blue. Got the black one. The guy said there is only 100 of these 🦄 version 5.6s instead of the 6.1s and the new 491km WLTP not sure if it's true.

Someone didn't took delivery so have this immediately no need to wait 8 to 12 weeks. System shows 5th dec to 19th dec Tesla guy said it would be in a week for delivery as the car is already here onshore.
Congratulations on the purchase. My guesstimates is that there's more than 100 🦄 , regardless you're going to love it.

Picked up M3LR today . The sticker on the windshield shows range as 694 km , and the rep at delivery confirmed the car has latest range. Iam curious to know on to find the latest battery size .

Attachments

• 20211122_154838.jpg
    20211122_154838.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 93
Picked up M3LR today . The sticker on the windshield shows range as 694 km , and the rep at delivery confirmed the car has latest range. Iam curious to know on to find the latest battery size .
Yeah, well don’t give that too much credence.

If efficiency is 135 Wh/km and range is 694 km then this car has a 93.7 kWh battery 🤔. Nope.

My sticker on delivery in 2019 said efficiency was 209 Wh/km and range 620 km, meaning may car has a 130 kWh battery 🤣. Uh huh.

On long drives at highway speeds I am getting around 150 Wh/km.

Yeah, well don’t give that too much credence.

If efficiency is 135 Wh/km and range is 694 km then this car has a 93.7 kWh battery 🤔. Nope.

My sticker on delivery in 2019 said efficiency was 209 Wh/km and range 620 km, meaning may car has a 130 kWh battery 🤣. Uh huh.

On long drives at highway speeds I am getting around 150 Wh/km.
I wanted to see if any of the new deliveries have the same range estimate sticker or a different one

I've ordered my Tesla model 3 SR+ on 4 November. In my account it says:
Estimated Delivery: December 03 - December 17

How realistic is that?
I got a text message on 5 November saying:
Your vehicle is getting ready to leave our GigaFactory!

Nothing ever since. Would it be on a ship by now?
I did call the sales person and got my VIN.

I've ordered my Tesla model 3 SR+ on 4 November. In my account it says:
Estimated Delivery: December 03 - December 17

How realistic is that?
I got a text message on 5 November saying:
Your vehicle is getting ready to leave our GigaFactory!

Nothing ever since. Would it be on a ship by now?
I did call the sales person and got my VIN.
It depends on vin, build date, ship, your delivery location. These delivery estimates vary in accuracy. The algorithm has issues.

Ok, guess it's just hoping for the best.
Doing a road trip from Melbourne to Adelaide and back via Mildura, which by itself is a nice adventure in terms of charging...
Would be great to do it in the Tesla, although it does require a bit more planning.

Ok, guess it's just hoping for the best.
Doing a road trip from Melbourne to Adelaide and back via Mildura, which by itself is a nice adventure in terms of charging...
Would be great to do it in the Tesla, although it does require a bit more planning.
Super easy these days with all the new CTR chargers on the way to Mildura, and NRMA at Mildura and Berri on the way to Adelaide.

Note that there is a note on the NRMA Barossa charger about likely closures over Nov/Dec

My Long Range ordered late Oct 2021, delivery forecast now after 25th Dec 2021.

Which state is it being delivered to? (I have no insights, just curious.. ordered an LR after the Q4 cut-off, hoping for a Christmas Cancellation miracle to get it before Q1..)

Does anyone know how to track the car carrier on their voyage to Australia

Vedaprime :)

Reactions: cafz and Maximillan