Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been reported a few times and largely refuted by the community as a non-issue. I've read that people aim the fans towards the ceiling to help with this
It's more a personal preference than a non issue.

For me it's been issue before, however today the car sat in the sun at the beach and on the drive home I didn't notice the roof glass emitting any heat.

I'm in Perth, have a SR+ est delivery 11-20th Dec, now pushed out to 19-30th Dec.. but it is on the ground, annoying delays. Anyone else getting pushed out?

Yes I am in Melbourne and have the same delivery dates. I called Tesla and he indicated my vehicle is just leaving china, so it's not actually in the country yet.

Based on Vedaprime's twitter, there is one more ship coming from China. I think most likely your cars are in that ship.

The mats that Tesla supply are a good fit but nothing special in terms of thickness of the carpet pile or even a Tesla logo. It's the first time I've paid extra to replace the OEM supplied mats.
I normally double floor mats my cars one dealer's gave not so good one. And get those 3D moulded type 🤣 2 kids... The car will get quite dirty fairly quickly.
Black seats interior is a must! ☺️

Oh yea? I tried to get a couple of quotes and AAMI turns out cheapest for me. RACV wanted $3000+ with $800 access as I recall and AAMI is $1800 with $1225 excess.
woo that's very ex maybe I am doing high excess...... Budget direct $1900 excess... $1500+++ Allianz also $1552+ with $2000 excess.....

RACV? $1500 Excess... of cos without other
"extras" nearly $1200 comprehensive..... you must be very young.. lol I am an old fart.. 37.. if $2k excess.... $1000+ couldn't believe my eyes.... without... multi-policy discount or any other special discounts....

very strange Allianz and Budget is always the cheapest all these years... but I read on Whirlpool... they said RACV was the cheapest.. so I gave it a go, can't quote online have to call.
all comes with if 2 years totaled.. brand new car.. I normally do high excess... because I am very very careful..... especially with the AEB on this one... *touch wood*