Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR vin coming soon, don't want it, Any takers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model 3 SR that I ordered along with my Model 3 LR which I already took delivery in September. The SR was put on hold automatically when a vin came but never set up appointment for delivery. I released the hold and now the EDD is now 1/3/22-1/31/22 and my local store is Tesla Cherry Hill, NJ.

The vehicle price is $5k less than todays prices so not sure if a new buyer can get that price or even if the car can be bought by another person. It is MSM color with white seats and 18 inch wheels. Maybe someone locally has the same car on order and wants to try for this one if Tesla allows. If deal goes through then send me a $100 for my order refund after you buy the car as a thank you. lol

I was thinking about buying it and selling it for a quick profit but don't want to piss off Tesla since I have a Model Y on order that I do want to take delivery and I heard that Tesla does not like it very much of people flipping their cars on the secondary market for profits.

Reactions: voxel and Teris
I have a Model 3 SR that I ordered along with my Model 3 LR which I already took delivery in September. The SR was put on hold automatically when a vin came but never set up appointment for delivery. I released the hold and now the EDD is now 1/3/22-1/31/22 and my local store is Tesla Cherry Hill, NJ.

The vehicle price is $5k less than todays prices so not sure if a new buyer can get that price or even if the car can be bought by another person. It is MSM color with white seats and 18 inch wheels. Maybe someone locally has the same car on order and wants to try for this one if Tesla allows. If deal goes through then send me a $100 for my order refund after you buy the car as a thank you. lol

I was thinking about buying it and selling it for a quick profit but don't want to piss off Tesla since I have a Model Y on order that I do want to take delivery and I heard that Tesla does not like it very much of people flipping their cars on the secondary market for profits.
Hi. I’m interested. Please pm me. Thanks.