Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 standard features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 has RWD, LR and P.

other than the obvious single motor, dual motor, wheels, brakes, etc.. is there any difference between the 3 such as interior trim, stereo, etc..? or are all three basically optioned the same.

I have searched here and the website and have found nothing.

other than the obvious single motor, dual motor, wheels, brakes, etc.. is there any difference between the 3 such as interior trim, stereo, etc..? or are all three basically optioned the same.

I believe the RWD model does not have fog lights, does not come with floor mats, and does not have the premium sound system (it has 8 speakers rather than 15).

On the Tesla website order page for the Model 3 if you click on “Feature Details” under the option to select a drive train it’ll give you a pop up with with the differences. The trick is you have to click the little downward facing carrot on the left side to see features other than range and performance.