Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Stealth For Sale

spteed

Jan 22, 2020
North East
I recently took delivery of my Pearl White Model 3 Stealth with 19" Rims, Full Self Driving, standard Black interior, 1,100 miles currently, I have decided that I want a Model X just putting feelers out?

Descripon

Model 3

Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance

Pearl White Paint

19’’ Sport Wheels

All Black Premium Interior

Price (USD)

$35,000

$14,990

Included

$1,500

Included

Price indicated does not include taxes and governmental fees, which will be calculated as your delivery date nears. You will be responsible for these addional taxes and fees.

Subtotal

Desnaon and Documentaon Fee

Order Fee

Total

$51,490

$1,200

$100

$52,790

$7,000 Full Self Driving

Total cost just under $60K

spteed

Jan 22, 2020
North East
I am looking to get as close to what I paid, also waiting for a reply from Tesla on a trade offer, even if its slightly less, tax credit will be factored.

spteed

Jan 22, 2020
North East
not so worried about the registration fees, not that big of a deal in CT, I would certainly loose the taxes if I sell it privately, If I trade it in the tax credit will apply towards a new purchase, challenging given I just picked it up 2 weeks ago

Fresnel

Nov 27, 2019
USA
Gotta be someone out there that's desperate for a Stealth since they're so hard to come by atm.

Last edited:

E-V-D

Dec 18, 2019
Los Angeles
Stealths are relatively easy to find with a good SA. If I bought a used one even with a handful of miles, I would expect a few thousand discount.

Not sure you've checked the validity of this statement lately. They're not easy to find. If it wasn't for the FSD on this car, I may be interested. It's the exact trim I want otherwise.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC