Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 still stuck on 2019.40.50.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've tried doing the various reboots people have recommended.

Haven't been driving much recently so hasn't been in my mind. My router is in the other side of the wall from the garage and I have full signal. The car has literally sat for weeks at a time with full WiFi signal without moving

Any other ideas?

I've tried doing the various reboots people have recommended.

Haven't been driving much recently so hasn't been in my mind. My router is in the other side of the wall from the garage and I have full signal. The car has literally sat for weeks at a time with full WiFi signal without moving

Any other ideas?

Reach out to Tesla via the app and request an update push. You’re very far behind, possibly a problem somewhere so it’ll be good to have them check it out. Report back with what they say/do. Good luck.

Reactions: JulienW
Reach out to Tesla via the app and request an update push. You’re very far behind, possibly a problem somewhere so it’ll be good to have them check it out. Report back with what they say/do. Good luck.
Yes no need to take it in or call. Just fill out the App:Service:Software and Tesla will reset your downloads remotely and you will be good to go..

2020.20.17 is new as of last week. It’s true it doesn’t have as many features as 2020.24.x but a sizeable group of cars have it. At any rate I’m sure the 2020.20.17 cars will be moved up to a newer week version at some point in the not too distant future.