TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Sunshade

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TOFLYIN, Jun 7, 2018.

1. TOFLYIN

TOFLYIN Member

Has anyone been able to by the Tesla Model 3 Sunshade in Canada?

Here is the like to the US store:
    Model 3 Front Glass Roof Sunshade

And yes for any of our American friends reading this, the sun does indeed shine in Canada!

2. richyrich

richyrich Member

I don't get why you'd need it? I've done a couple of long trips with people in the back and lots of general driving in the last week and there is no glare or heat at all that we noticed - it was one of the things I asked the kids in the back. Do you find it an issue?

3. ElectricCanuck

I used an Ameri-friend service.