Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 surprises

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think my issue with the steering wheel is not really due to its size (although it does feel too small after Model S), but more about the shape. Model S steering wheel has those grips at 2 and 10, which makes it easier to hold on on sharp turns, Model 3 doesn't, steering wheel is more or less flat.

2 & 10 is not the "correct" location for safety anymore, like was drilled into us when we were being taught to drive. Not since steering wheel airbags have come out. It's more-so 3 & 9. It'd be better even further down but that's ergonomically weird to get good physical leverage there.

2 & 10 is not the "correct" location for safety anymore, like was drilled into us when we were being taught to drive. Not since steering wheel airbags have come out. It's more-so 3 & 9. It'd be better even further down but that's ergonomically weird to get good physical leverage there.
I've always been more of a 10-4 person myself, resting my right arm on the armrest. o_O

• Funny
Reactions: ℬête Noire