Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL 3 test drive in DC/MD/PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, thanks. I currently have both S and X and want to compare my S to the new 3 before taking delivery. What are your thoughts on the two side by side (I see that you have an older S and just got the 3)? Thank you for your time and reply.

Ok, thanks. I currently have both S and X and want to compare my S to the new 3 before taking delivery. What are your thoughts on the two side by side (I see that you have an older S and just got the 3)? Thank you for your time and reply.

Personally I love the 3 and am not going to miss driving my Model S at all, but I suppose it depends on what you like. The handling is awesome, and the range is much further than my old S85. I don't mind the single screen, but there are definitely compromises with less screen real estate. I've always wanted a smaller car, since by far most of the time it's just me driving, but we use to take the S camping and I'm not sure there's enough luggage space in the 3 for that (still fine for other sorts of road trips, though). Overall I think it's a great car. I could have afforded a new Model S, but I'm definitely glad I went with the 3.

Reactions: davedavedave