TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Test Drive sign-up

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ℬête Noire, Jun 26, 2018.

1. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

• Helpful x 3
    • Informative x 1
  2. Dr. J

Dr. J Member

Attached Files:

• Helpful x 1
  3. Nate977p

Nate977p Member

Got it to! Signed up:)

4. cab

cab Member

Just signed up...of course it is just to get "on the list" for test drives that are coming soon...

5. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

Oops, thanks for the help! Was kinda in a hurry to sign up. ;) My EDIT window on that post is closed now. :(

I had gotten a text message a couple weeks back from Tesla asking if I wanted a test drive at the local showroom. Blew them off when they said they said they weren't signing up Model 3 test drives yet. (I've driven an S, don't want the financial peril of driving an X ;) ).

6. ℬête Noire

ℬête Noire Active Member

Yeah. My past experience is they keep you on a list and eventually get to it when they have blocks open at the nearest showroom. It could be a while, although Musk had said he was hoping to get Model 3 Ps for test drives into showrooms within weeks.

7. Dr. J

Dr. J Member

It's like putting $1,000 down on a car reservation--it might take a while. :)

• Funny x 1