Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 test trunk, Victoria

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never ever had better service for any car I’ve owned. The mobile technicians make regular visits to the island for customers here and have come to the house to take care of some minor issues. They also have access to lifts at Ferny’s body shop if work is needed. Once I had business in Vancouver and chose to take the car over. Service there was fantastic as well.

Compared with service from local dealerships I am completely satisfied. It’s been amazing so far. I am really impressed by the service team
Members I have met.

We bought new and arranged a day to go over and pick up the car in Vancouver. Purchase, paperwork, etc. was all very efficient and quick and in stark contrast to the same process at a local dealership which took a very long time.

If you would like to see a model S or test drive one drop me a private message. The local Tesla owners club has many members who would be willing to show their vehicles. Tesla Owners on Vancouver Island – Tesla electric vehicle owners and friends on Vancouver Island & the Gulf Islands, British Columbia, Canada
Hello. I would like to purchase Tesla model 3, but since I have to use the car for my small business and use it to deliver a big package bubble. So I was wondering if there's any tesla model 3 owner around the Victoria downtown, is it possible for me to try to see if the bubble fits or not in the model 3's trunk. So it's a kind like a test trunk rather than test drive... I know it's a big ask, but please let me know if it's doable. thank you.

Hello. I would like to purchase Tesla model 3, but since I have to use the car for my small business and use it to deliver a big package bubble. So I was wondering if there's any tesla model 3 owner around the Victoria downtown, is it possible for me to try to see if the bubble fits or not in the model 3's trunk. So it's a kind like a test trunk rather than test drive... I know it's a big ask, but please let me know if it's doable. thank you.
Why don’t you post the dimensions of your “package bubble” so that Model 3 owners can at least estimate if if will fit or not.

Model Y might be a better choice for you.

Get a Y. I have a 3 but am switching to a Y - I find that it sits a bit low (as with all sedans). Imo driving on the island is more geared towards truck-driving. The speed bumps/humps are super tall everywhere, some slopes/driveways are super steep (BC ferries ramp, the sidewalk curves into strip malls etc.).

The worst is driving at night/night+rain. In the 3 I sit low so I keep getting blinded by the lights from trucks (that are usually conveniently located at a car driver's eye level).

I am heading into town on Monday morning if that works for you. I have a 3 now.