Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 tested on Fifth Gear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was waiting for VBH to turn up at the end and point out to Jason and Karun that the all the cars in the "Cayman" group test (inc. the Audi TT and BMW Z4) cost over £50k and were all (in some cases a lot) slower to 60mph than the TM3.

I know that the TM3 isn't considered to be a sports car, but it would have been interesting to see how it measured up against those "best in class" cars.

Also, at £25k more, the Merc comparison was a little unfair.

Also2, if VBH can't get even start in the right "gear" (and there's only two to choose between!) can we be sure that the SoC was high, the battery warmed and all performance modes were correctly set. i.e. "Track Mode" selected and "Range Mode" off ? (Top Gear, I'm looking in your direction !)

Reactions: Jetex Jim
Why is she driving a left-hand-drive NL-plate on UK roads ... does it really take that long for TV to get a piece onto the airwaves that this happened months ago - before June UK launch even? Dash shows 20C @ 17:15, plenty of leaves on the trees, clearly wasn't yesterday.

No wonder New Media is a threat ... Film today, Broadcast tomorrow ...

Reactions: ringi