Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Tint pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, new to the forum and brand new owner of a Model 3, 2021, long range.

My question is, I was just quoted for tint, this is for all windows including the windshield:

DUB-IR = $2,100
Expel = $1,900
CXP = $1,700

This seems outrageous to me. I know Tesla's take a little more work and care to apply tint, but really? I had my F250 extended cab tinted for $500 a few years back.

I live in Southern California.

I am actively pursuing other quotes but would like to get a consensus from everyone as I'm hearing the windshield is tricky.

Thanks.

I received some quotes around the Inland empire area and they are up there as well. I got a quote using yelp and found a full ceramic for $549 including the windshield. I might go with that since they have a good rating and the price seems inline with what I had in mind. 3M Ceramic IR series.

I received some quotes around the Inland empire area and they are up there as well. I got a quote using yelp and found a full ceramic for $549 including the windshield. I might go with that since they have a good rating and the price seems inline with what I had in mind. 3M Ceramic IR series.
That is a great price! We're also using the 3M Ceramic all windows for our Model 3, it gives a slight blue hue to the windows and rejects heat fairly well.

Wow, best i could fine for XPel XR Prime Plus was under 1k...job was ok. I had my Prime done in Crystalline a few years back and was 400 just for that...