Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Tint Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2484.JPG

All of your tints look so good! How are tints at night or in cloudy weather? I'm guessing it's harder to see? But it's worth it right?
I've got 30% everywhere except the windshield. When backing up in low light situations, the tint combined with the auto-dimming side mirrors makes them essentially useless. It can be a real nail-biter when backing into my garage when the backup camera decides to go black.

Mine was done by Concours as well.

View attachment 370360

I am also going to be getting SunTek CIR here soon, debating on 40 or 50. My primary goal is reducing cabin temps, not blacking out the windows. Your rear seat windows appear to be darker in your photos. It may just be the angle, but did you do CIR 40 on all windows or did you stagger % on front seat and rear seat tint?

I am also going to be getting SunTek CIR here soon, debating on 40 or 50. My primary goal is reducing cabin temps, not blacking out the windows. Your rear seat windows appear to be darker in your photos. It may just be the angle, but did you do CIR 40 on all windows or did you stagger % on front seat and rear seat tint?
CIR 40 front and back. Front always looks lighter due to light coming through the windshield.