Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 toy car at delivery?

Parsa5

Sep 9, 2020
Ventura
This is surprising to me. I thought they ended giving those out a long time ago.
Yea the women just walked up and handed it to her directly.
Bring bunch of kids with you on delivery, each one of them will receive a car, take it from them, keep 1 and sell the rest = PROFIT

p.s: I'm so bad :D
What are they worth? I'm about to take it back, she didn't say "no take backs".

Spacep0d

Apr 20, 2019
Wildomar, CA
Does anyone know if Tesla is still giving out the collectors toy car at delivery?

I’m taking delivery on Tuesday (woohoo) and was wondering if people are still getting them.

I took delivery 5 weeks ago and I got a red Model 3 toy! It's sweet. Not the same color as my Model 3 but it was sitting right there on my dash when I picked up the car. :) My girlfriend gets her Model 3 next week! I'll see if she gets one too.

Redbrick

Jun 27, 2020
Babylon 5
A toy model? that would've been nice....I got there and basically got the 'wtf you doin there? Oh to pickup your car? go figure it out in your damn phone and get the F outta here! It was the worst car buying experience ever! I'll never buy another tesla...can't wait to get rid of this one...

RedWhite19

Aug 17, 2020
Los Angeles
I just picked up my car and it came with one. Sitting inside.
A82F6144-26E9-4A07-8E01-609A80A97B57.jpeg

Reactions: iSpine

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC