Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 toy car at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is surprising to me. I thought they ended giving those out a long time ago.
Yea the women just walked up and handed it to her directly.
Bring bunch of kids with you on delivery, each one of them will receive a car, take it from them, keep 1 and sell the rest = PROFIT

p.s: I'm so bad :D
What are they worth? I'm about to take it back, she didn't say "no take backs".

Does anyone know if Tesla is still giving out the collectors toy car at delivery?

I’m taking delivery on Tuesday (woohoo) and was wondering if people are still getting them.

I took delivery 5 weeks ago and I got a red Model 3 toy! It's sweet. Not the same color as my Model 3 but it was sitting right there on my dash when I picked up the car. :) My girlfriend gets her Model 3 next week! I'll see if she gets one too.

A toy model? that would've been nice....I got there and basically got the 'wtf you doin there? Oh to pickup your car? go figure it out in your damn phone and get the F outta here! It was the worst car buying experience ever! I'll never buy another tesla...can't wait to get rid of this one...

I just picked up my car and it came with one. Sitting inside.
A82F6144-26E9-4A07-8E01-609A80A97B57.jpeg

Reactions: iSpine