TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

model 3 trade my 19"rims and wheels for 18" aero

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by dmr123, Jan 2, 2020.

1. dmr123

dmr123 New Member

I have factory silver 19" rims and tires and want to trade them for 18" aero to get smoother ride.
    I am in los angeles. , or buy your 18" aeros if you traded up.

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Active Member

not sure your ride difference would be all that noticeable. Have you lowered your air pressure? I think someone posted that Elon suggested model 3 owners try 39 lbs.

3. Buzz Lightyear

4. Joshker

Joshker Member

Going to bump your post. I have the same deal jn Portland, Oregon if anyone is interested.

5. ERpharm31

ERpharm31 Member

Taking delivery of my 2020 M3 LWD next week in Marina del Rey. Looking to work out a deal if you're still interested in the 18" Aeros - mine will be brand new. I missed the window for modifying my order to the 19 inch wheels. Only looking for low mileage sport tires.

6. Legacystar

Legacystar Member

Swapping my 18" for 19" on Monday, mine will be avaible for sale starting then. In Seattle area but can ship UPS. Pm me if interested.