Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Trailer Mode

Thomas7

Tommyf902
Aug 22, 2020
Canada
Question, do the Model 3 have a "Trailer Mode" option on the screen? I saw some photos online with someone owning a Model 3 in Canada and have "Trailer Mode". But as far as I know Model 3 in North America don't have an option from Tesla when you order the car to have a Tow Hitch installed from Tesla. As far as I know is only through Third-Party no?

Maybe older Tesla Model 3 have that option in the past?

*Not my photo. Just one of the example I saw from Reddit*

Attachments

• 95umishb1r881.jpg
    95umishb1r881.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 121

glide

Jun 6, 2018
USA
Question, do the Model 3 have a "Trailer Mode" option on the screen? I saw some photos online with someone owning a Model 3 in Canada and have "Trailer Mode". But as far as I know Model 3 in North America don't have an option from Tesla when you order the car to have a Tow Hitch installed from Tesla. As far as I know is only through Third-Party no?

Maybe older Tesla Model 3 have that option in the past?

*Not my photo. Just one of the example I saw from Reddit*
Not available on US model 3’s

Upvote 0

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC