Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Model 3: Turn Signals... ARGH!

tr1sk

Apr 7, 2019
SoCal
I have a scheduled mobile service for the left turn signal issue (blink vs. continuous) in about two weeks. Will be interesting to see what they replace and what hardware revision it is.

My mobile service appointment was moved up to today. As others have stated, they did replace the entire steering column module. I neglected to ask about hardware revision. The problem is fixed and functions as expected now. Entire process took 25 minutes. Tech was 10 minutes early too. Very smooth first mobile service experience.

• Informative
Reactions: Kermee

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC