Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 UK PCP Price Calculator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are those lease numbers locked in and confirmed? Some of them are pretty close to what I was expecting/hoping PCP would be.

My preference is still PCP but given that it's likely the Performance will probably go back up in price at some point it's that waiting game of do I jump now with HP/Lease or wait for PCP but miss out.

Are those lease numbers locked in and confirmed? Some of them are pretty close to what I was expecting/hoping PCP would be.

My preference is still PCP but given that it's likely the Performance will probably go back up in price at some point it's that waiting game of do I jump now with HP/Lease or wait for PCP but miss out.
Try OctopusEV

I got a really good deal

SR+ B/B AP Aeros - 48m, 25k miles a year, 6m deposit, £544/m (no fee either) and 4p excess mileage for the first 10k 6p after.

It beat all my other quotes as they asked 9m deposit, and £20/m more and £200 fees oh and they all quoted 20k miles a year (mainly 25p a mile excess)

I do about 21-23k miles a year so 25k gives me the opportunity to do road trips without looking at the clock!!

• Informative
Reactions: Oddbin
Hey Gareth,

Its with Forza Finance - yes same for me, couldn't find PCP anywhere, these guys have been extremely helpful.
I think they essentially a broker getting the deals from known providers, but they got me an OK PCP deal.

I have been in contact with Graham and Barry - ill drop you their email in Private message.

Did you see the numbers I posted up in the lease thread? Some of those should be more favourable :)

The table you posted? Just noticed you have done costs with the performance pack as well, so probably slightly cheaper

to compare I have been doing a very similar system and working it all out as a single monthly payment

I have

Model 3 performance with optional paint
48 months
15K miles (10K lease plus excess of of 5k)
All totalled up at £708.03 (total cost spread over months in your table) inc maintenance, tyres and road tax

Hey Gareth,

Its with Forza Finance - yes same for me, couldn't find PCP anywhere, these guys have been extremely helpful.
I think they essentially a broker getting the deals from known providers, but they got me an OK PCP deal.

I have been in contact with Graham and Barry - ill drop you their email in Private message.
What deal did you get?
Which car / term / mileage / monthly payment etc?

Hey Oddbin.. can only tell you what mine came out with above. i think my estimate wasn't too far off, that i can remember.
but clearly it does depend on all your individual options and figures... drop them an email i am sure they will give the best option available.

if you want direct email address, let me know ill DM you