TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 UK PCP Price Calculator

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by buzbe, Apr 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DaveW

DaveW Member

Did you see the numbers I posted up in the lease thread? Some of those should be more favourable :)

2. Oddbin

Oddbin Member

Are those lease numbers locked in and confirmed? Some of them are pretty close to what I was expecting/hoping PCP would be.

My preference is still PCP but given that it's likely the Performance will probably go back up in price at some point it's that waiting game of do I jump now with HP/Lease or wait for PCP but miss out.

3. DaveW

DaveW Member

Mine are confirmed, I've just this moment signed the paperwork and sent it back :)

• Informative x 1
  4. davidmc

davidmc Member

Try OctopusEV

I got a really good deal

SR+ B/B AP Aeros - 48m, 25k miles a year, 6m deposit, £544/m (no fee either) and 4p excess mileage for the first 10k 6p after.

It beat all my other quotes as they asked 9m deposit, and £20/m more and £200 fees oh and they all quoted 20k miles a year (mainly 25p a mile excess)

I do about 21-23k miles a year so 25k gives me the opportunity to do road trips without looking at the clock!!

• Informative x 1
  5. Gareth Davies

Gareth Davies Gareth59161

Hi DELECO, so do you have a PCP deal on a Model 3? If so it's the first I've seen... Who is it with?

6. DELECO

DELECO Member

Hey Gareth,

Its with Forza Finance - yes same for me, couldn't find PCP anywhere, these guys have been extremely helpful.
    I think they essentially a broker getting the deals from known providers, but they got me an OK PCP deal.

I have been in contact with Graham and Barry - ill drop you their email in Private message.

7. Groover

Groover Member

The table you posted? Just noticed you have done costs with the performance pack as well, so probably slightly cheaper

to compare I have been doing a very similar system and working it all out as a single monthly payment

I have

Model 3 performance with optional paint
    48 months
    15K miles (10K lease plus excess of of 5k)
    All totalled up at £708.03 (total cost spread over months in your table) inc maintenance, tyres and road tax

8. Groover

Groover Member

Going with Octopus EV?

9. Groover

Groover Member

What deal did you get?
    Which car / term / mileage / monthly payment etc?

10. DELECO

DELECO Member

Standard Range + , 4 year PCP, 10k Mileage, 8k deposit (3k reservation+order, 3k trade-in value, 2k from myself).
    Monthly cost £393...

• Like x 2
  11. DaveW

DaveW Member

Yep

12. Groover

Groover Member

that doesnt sound too bad - definitely proper PCP. i.e. you can walk away at the end?

13. DELECO

DELECO Member

Yep got a GFV of 18.5k - either give back walk away, sell and pay GFV or find a way to pay 18.5k myself :( (LOL zero chance)

14. DJP31

DJP31 Active Member

If it is a proper PCP with a hand back to the finance company option with a GFV then that's a first for the M3 I believe - you could become a hero for finding one :)

15. DELECO

DELECO Member

YUP :) i was shocked to find it and i queried it a few times.
    Do mention i referred, if anyone follows up with the Forza team.
    Also do let me know, if you find out anything i haven't considered.

• Like x 1
  16. DJP31

DJP31 Active Member

I'm not in the market myself but I'm sure others will. Hope it all works out well for you :)

17. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Well-Known Member

Keep up at the back!! All M3's will be available for money-earning TeslaTaxi on FSD Real Soon Now ... Elon said so :)

So you'll be in clover by the time the PCP is up :rolleyes:

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  18. Oddbin

Oddbin Member

Had a look at Forza and their estimator thing seems way off compared to the figures in this thread. I take it that a full proper quote ends up more realistic?

19. DELECO

DELECO Member

Hey Oddbin.. can only tell you what mine came out with above. i think my estimate wasn't too far off, that i can remember.
    but clearly it does depend on all your individual options and figures... drop them an email i am sure they will give the best option available.

if you want direct email address, let me know ill DM you

20. Oddbin

Oddbin Member

Doing it on mobile and I think it's bust. Says with your figures either it's too low a deposit or £711. I'll try my laptop when I get a sec.