TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model 3 unveil Contest

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Drone Flyer, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Drone Flyer

Drone Flyer Member

OK, so I just registered my name for the official invite on the 31st of March in Los Angeles.

Great!
    So if I win, does the invite also include Airfare ? (On Air Canada, so as to claim Statute miles with Aeroplan. LOL!)
    What about hotel and food I wonder?
    Would be nice if it is all inclusive.
    Just my two cents worth. Or, as the Canadian dollar is shrinking these days, my 1.86 cents worth!

2. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

3. Trev Page

Trev Page Member

It's not all inclusive. Travel and accommodations costs are your responsibility. Good luck with the lottery! And if you win, pictures or it didn't happen ok ? :)

4. rypalmer

rypalmer Member

No word from Elon in my inbox yet, but I remain hopeful.

5. Spurkey

Spurkey P04251

I just got my "rejection" e-mail, nice of them to at least acknowledge they'd received my entry but that I didn't win. The mail included an interesting bit of text saying "Model 3 reservations will open in Tesla stores on March 31 at 10am PDT and online immediately when the event begins. As a current owner who has supported Tesla and our mission, your reservation will take priority and be placed ahead of non-owners." Saves me a trip down to Calgary to stand in line at the store nearest me. :)

Model3-Unveil-Response.png

• Informative x 1
  6. tsarlsy

tsarlsy Member

Got my rejection email too. Boo....