Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 updates including LR and white paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
looks to have just updated ....

Attachments

• 3AA771C2-F69F-4268-A1FC-C1B863EA7ADE.png
    3AA771C2-F69F-4268-A1FC-C1B863EA7ADE.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 74
New Long range AWD has NEDC range 620kms and acceleration 4.6secs.
Both old and new Performance options have NEDC range 560kms and acceleration 3.4secs.
But New Long range AWD is same price as old Performance (subject to Pearl White $1400 reduction and FSD $1400 increase).
And new performance just includes the performance pack, and the option for a white interior (subject to Pearl White $1400 reduction and FSD $1400 increase).
Tesla have confirmed to some owners that the FSD increase will not apply if an order is modified.

Reactions: m4rtin
I just updated my M3P design online for the white interior - AUD$1,400. I was thinking about delaying deliver based on the black interior only option....not anymore !!! Now that pearl white exterior paint is standard I saved $900 on my original order even though the white interior cost $1,400.

Make sure you own a good pair of sunnies when approaching the car! ;)

I'd go white interior if they offered it on Perf Lite. :(

I'm worried as is that the car will scrape on my driveway, let alone with 20" tires and lowered.

Perf lite is removed altogether. LR awd or full package.

Yep I’m sure glad I grabbed the P Lite while it was available. Only way to get the same performance now is with an additional $8K more and you will also have to put up with the harsher ride of the 20” tires, less ground clearance and reduced range. The P Lite really was a great option now that you compare it to what the LR that is now priced at the same price.

Reactions: Stratman and T3SLA3
Yep I’m sure glad I grabbed the P Lite while it was available. Only way to get the same performance now is with an additional $8K more and you will also have to put up with the harsher ride of the 20” tires, less ground clearance and reduced range. The P Lite really was a great option now that you compare it to what the LR that is now priced at the same price.
Yes, I agree. Only downside for me is that I cannot get the option of white interior. I am gonna ask for $2100 off for Pearlwhite though, but it is a good deal anyway.

Dave3333, I believe the range may have changed. Wasn't really looking before, but if it's just a Performance excl. upgrade pack then I would assume the range would be the same. Just a thought.
Ah yep. Have been reading that the motors used are less powerful, but more efficient - therefore longer range. Otherwise seems very similar. Was hoping it would be a bit cheaper though! I will be sticking with my SR+ order...