Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: US deliveries suspended til Q4?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eh?

Look for 200K domestic deliveries as early as possible next month. Then look for the maximum amount of domestic deliveries through year end.

If anything, international customers will have to be more patient than usual during the next 26 weeks.

More succinctly, “Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.”

I'm expecting much crowing from Musk early next week about hitting 200K US deliveries.

Eh?

Look for 200K domestic deliveries as early as possible next month. Then look for the maximum amount of domestic deliveries through year end.

If anything, international customers will have to be more patient than usual during the next 26 weeks.

More succinctly, “Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.”

I think they will expand markets until they reach 10k to maximize US credit.

Just my opinion.

THAT is a good topic for discussion.

When they expect 10k production is my estimate for when they release the 200k car.

My hope is Q3 for 10k. Your estimate is also probable.

At the end of Q1 they were at 180,000 US deliveries. In Q1 they delivered 30K vehicles total and we know Model 3 is ramping up to the point where they can make six times what they made in Q1 in Q3.

There are already US deliveries scheduled for July. And Elon just tweeted customer Performance 3's will start delivery in July, too.

That contradicts my prediction, but we do not know how many Teslas have been delivered in the US to date .

Actions make me think 200k will be October. So my assumption of being near 200k right now might be wrong.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
So I was one of the lucky few that was able to configure AWD early (5/31). At the time is stated 12-16 weeks. Currently my account states the following: “Will reach out to you to schedule delivery date”. I’m trying to decifer if this is standard language or if it may mean more. No where do I have a delivery estimate.

Last edited:
So I was one of the lucky few that was able to configure AWD early (5/31). At the time is stated 12-16 weeks. Currently my account states the following: “Will reach out to you to schedule delelivery date”. I’m trying to decifer if this is standard language or if it may mean more. No where do I have a delivery estimate.
Mine says the same thing.

Good info. I thought I was a fan boy, are you sure on those numbers?
Tesla Production And Deliveries Graphed Through Q1 2018

• Informative
Reactions: Subhuman
So I was one of the lucky few that was able to configure AWD early (5/31). At the time is stated 12-16 weeks. Currently my account states the following: “Will reach out to you to schedule delelivery date”. I’m trying to decifer if this is standard language or if it may mean more. No where do I have a delivery estimate.

On my X that meant a week or two . I hope it is the same for you.