Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Used Sales Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks! I’m about to be a new owners for a Tesla Model 3. I ordered a Model 3 Long Range with 19” Wheels and Self Driving (got a discount of $2250 for the Black Paint + Wheels). I really wanted the Performance but it was slightly out of my price range. I ordered last Saturday and get the car next week but was assured by my sales associate I can always cancel if I find another car. I’ve been looking at the Tesla site for new demo or used Performance vehicles that I could safe a few dollars on. I did find a few uses vehicles but can’t get anyone at Tesla to help me. When I reach out online no one responds and when I asked my current sales associate he says I have to go with a used car associate. He says he’ll get me in touch with someone and I get dead silence. I feel like Tesla doesn’t want me looking at their used options, anyway someone here knows a used car associate with Tesla that can help me? Appreciate it!