Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 User Interface simulator/concept

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we are all getting a little picky about this gentleman's efforts. All he is trying to do is give us an idea of what the display might look like, not a fully functional mock up. I'm grateful for just getting a glimpse of what might be.
But the real thing is over a year away... how will we survive??? I think I've watched every Tesla related Youtube video twice now. For the love of Tesla, this is all I have! o_O McHoffa's mock up is keeping me going. Like Johnny five I need "more INPUT!"

I've definitely got a lot of details to work out. I made the graphics, and then went out and filmed the footage. The highway I traveled on obviously didn't match the graphics. Also, I only have two gopro cameras, so the driver side footage is shaky and not as wide angled (I was holding my phone at the window).

I haven't even attempted to animate the cars and the road. That would probably be the last thing I'd do, if I can even figure out a way to.

I'll definitely implement some other suggestions though when I build out the panels.