Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my VIN and delivery listed 4 weeks in advnace, but probably because I had my payment listed as cash. (due to unsecured loan)

(The VIN was never provided to me in email, or on the web page script trick, but it was in the PDF of my vehicle purchase agreement)

Last edited:
Another trick- ask for a copy of the window sticker (for finance reasons or whatever) via email.

I did this, after being told I couldn't be given my VIN... and the guy sent it....not noticing the VIN is ON THE WINDOW STICKER.

Another trick- ask for a copy of the window sticker (for finance reasons or whatever) via email.

I did this, after being told I couldn't be given my VIN... and the guy sent it....not noticing the VIN is ON THE WINDOW STICKER.

For me the window sticker was the hardest nut to crack. Tesla didnt provide this to my CU till about 30hrs before I was scheduled to pickup the car. Their excuse was that they're not a traditional dealer so they dont have window stickers....complete bs