Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 vs Mclaren 720s at dragstrip vid!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't feel bad. No stock vehicle has beat the 720s to date. It's a monster.

I don't feel bad at all. Quite the contrary as these macho racer cars have had to prove the need for their existence and they have had to race against family cars to do that - what a desperate position are they in. Actually a Model S P100DL+ will probably beat it with today's tech. When Roadster 2 is here, it will beat it hands down.

I don't feel bad at all. Quite the contrary as these macho racer cars have had to prove the need for their existence and they have had to race against family cars to do that - what a desperate position are they in. Actually a Model S P100DL+ will probably beat it with today's tech. When Roadster 2 is here, it will beat it hands down.

Considering the fastest MS P100D 1/4 mile time on record is 10.7 it has no chance. It might get it 0-60. The owner of the 720s also has a MS P100D (as well as several other super badass cars). This is especially impressive as the 720s is totally stock and rear wheel drive.

Don't feel bad. No stock vehicle has beat the 720s to date. It's a monster.

Not really true

Watched some of those drag time videos now

918 spyder showed it a clean pair of heels

I don't think it has met the rest of the holy trinity of LaFerrari and P1, which are getting on a bit too

Don't think it would beat them, well maybe the Ferrari but not the P1

Would love to see Rimac vs 720s, reckon Rimac beats it handy

Not really true

Watched some of those drag time videos now

918 spyder showed it a clean pair of heels

I don't think it has met the rest of the holy trinity of LaFerrari and P1, which are getting on a bit too

Don't think it would beat them, well maybe the Ferrari but not the P1

Would love to see Rimac vs 720s, reckon Rimac beats it handy

I was referring to the qtr mile. But you're right, the 720 did get beat pretty good that day but conditions weren't optimal and neither car put down their best.

If someone with a LaFerrari or P1 would be willing to show up we'd find out but so far it seems nobody is brave enough to line up at the strip. Trust me, he has tried cause it constantly gets asked of him.

That's a pity Hypercars don't want to race

I would really love to see the 720s take on the rimac concept one

That rimac CEO was really dissing on the Veyron/Laferrari/918 in his youtube appearances

Something you dont see Ferrari or McLaren doing to each other

Lmao if a little supercar 720s beat it over 1/4 or 1/2 mile

If it's legit running high 9s it should do