Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 vs. Volvo S60 (Tesla deception at it yet again. Sad!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, I think it's remarkable that the OP, bladerskb, comes in here to raise a stink over misleading advertising of important safety properties using the wrong numbers (people have shown both _were_ at 20mph), yet they refuse to acknowledge that or retract their original statements. Agenda much?

Classic FUD spreading. Probably shorts.

One can try and be critical of many things with Tesla if they would like, but safety is not one of them... It is clear from the video that the speeds were the same and the pole was just not used to hitting a car that sturdy...Leave critique for the look of the dashboard,;)
One of my friends is good friends with the surviving driver in the Tesla Model X in a wrong way driver accident in Phoenix last week. Not many vehicles can take a highway speed head-on collision and walk away.

Model X in fatal wrong way driver crash today in Phoenix?

Attachments

• 14442448_G.jpg
    14442448_G.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 88
also look at the poles. Tesla poles is shaking and unstable delivering alot less force and impact.
Definitely different poles. Their marketing is something else.

We all know Tesla won by a lot, so why bother using these poor trick?

This was quite possibly preformed at that independently run vehicle testing site in Ohio. But don't let that stop your conspiracy theories.

Reactions: S'toon
  • Disagree
Reactions: alseTrick
The number you linked to is this video:

as far as I can tell... that's not a pole
QdGZrq.jpg

CV1516.0004

Correct :)

The difference in the appearance of the pole is from this being a third party testing facility instead of NHTSA. I'm sure in the future we will see an official NHTSA test.

all these posts made without even reading post #2. talk about knee-jerk

Classic FUD spreading. Probably shorts.

Wow, I think it's remarkable that the OP, bladerskb, comes in here to raise a stink over misleading advertising of important safety properties using the wrong numbers (people have shown both _were_ at 20mph), yet they refuse to acknowledge that or retract their original statements. Agenda much?

This is why i say you ppl's love for tesla completely cloud your judgement in so much that you missed post #2 only because you saw a title that didn't portray tesla positively and rushed to their defense. Sad!

This is why i say you ppl's love for tesla completely cloud your judgement in so much that you missed post #2 only because you saw a title that didn't portray tesla positively and rushed to their defense. Sad!
If by "rushed to their defense" you mean "called out a BS forum post", sure. Calling out crap when we see it isn't the same as blindly defending something. :D

Edit - Another downvote for a "Sad!" :D

If by "rushed to their defense" you mean "called out a BS forum post", sure. Calling out crap when we see it isn't the same as blindly defending something. :D

Edit - Another downvote for a "Sad!" :D
Lol, I think he's attempting a Trump with the "Sad!": pull the trigger on a post before looking things closely enough (in this case anti-Tesla instead of anti-Hillary or anti-Democrats). Not surprised the results end up similar.

And recognizing your error, you immediately deleted the inaccurate post or asked the moderators to take it down?

No, you continued to press your FUD in other posts.

Oh I read it. You just say "might be" though, when in fact it clearly is so.

Also, nowhere do you mention the whole basis for your argument, a speed difference, is completely wrong. You made a mistake. Be a man. Own up to it.

There's nothing here. Or to use parlance you might relate to, what you've posted is a big nothing burger. Fake news!