Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update
Ordered a LR Model 3 White no FSD on October 10th/11th (forgot exactly)
I then changed my M3 order to Stealth trim last week (called advisor and they gave me a few available options from which I chose one) and got a VIN right away.
I'm scheduled to get delivery later this week in the Bay Area.

Congrats to those who received their delivery notices today!

I take it most/all of you who ordered your M3 after 10/1 and have received a VIN and/or delivery date ordered a SR+, LR or Stealth; has anyone who ordered a Performance model received a VIN or delivery date?

Reactions: tren01t
Since I received the

“Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to exit the factory and arrive at your delivery center between 11/23 and 12/1. Please look out for further communication when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.”
I haven’t received or heard of anything. Tomorrow is 12/1 and I’m getting to point where I might just call it quits. I’ve been patient since I ordered almost 7.5 - 8 weeks ago and I’m getting to a point like wtf. I know delivery may just be “around the corner” and I know I’m sure most of some you probably the feel the same way.