Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 10/13/19 paid $2500 deposit before they changed it :mad:
Model: LR AWD Midnight Grey 19 Sports no FSD
Vin: Null then a muth***ka (in my Sam Jackson voice)

Order Date: 10/24/19
Model: Model X LR Midnight Grey FSD 7 Seater
Vin: Null then a muth***ka (in my Sam Jackson voice)

This is quite ridiculous. My SA's are the most useless humans in the history of car sales. Since Tesla is the #1 EV game in town and demand is so high they can just string us along right now but when the competition heats up this *sugar* won't work. This approach is not scalable long-term.

• Funny
Reactions: Techlead13
I kind of question the personnel check, cause it’s usually something that businesses esp car companies hesitate to accept, as it doesn’t guarantee you have the money readily available versus a cashiers check....but if others on this forum have used a personnel check then please chime in. Appreciate ur info man, really informative, especially the credit card part.
My SA told me today a personal check would work as well as ACH transfer to Tesla account prior to delivery.

Last edited:
Wa...Wa...Wa...WHAT IS THIS.......

Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t go back to sleep.
Got up and for the one thousand time, checked web site source code and we got a F’ing vin number:eek::confused::p

Maybe I’m just dreaming? Problem is, I’m so pumped up I can’t go back to sleep.
Have the “make final payment” button and correct MVPA doc.

i wish everyone here has a pleasant surprise this beautiful Friday Morning:)

SR+ White/Black 19”
Ordered 10/18/19 in Sunnyvale

Order date : 10/30/19
Model : SR+ Blue/Black 18" Aero No FSD
Vin : null

If I treated my customers the way Tesla has treated me, I wouldn't have any ;) . Ordered 6 weeks ago, filled out some paperwork and then.... crickets. I hope that those counseling patience are right.

But yet, here we are and they know this. Tesla repurchased my Model X and yet I am ordering another.

Order date : 11/24/19
Model : SR+ White/Black 18" Aero FSD
Vin : null

Just got an email for new owners workshop in fremont.

Definitely go. We went last weekend. A lot of people and they had 10 or so people set up check over your order and fix any issues right there. You can also buy a wall charger and other Tesla swag.