Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: 10/25/19
Model: SR+ White/Black, FSD, 18" Aeros
Delivery Location: Costa Mesa
Vin: Null

No communication from SA about delivery date other than, about a month ago, when I was given the ability to upload insurance information being told that "everything is in order, I expect you'll get it early December."

Not holding my breath for anything in 2019 -- just being realistic.

11/15 SR+ Cheapie model
Delivery estimate: 4-6 weeks from order date

Yes, tomorrow is 4 weeks.
Location: Ordered online. I was "auto-assigned" home delivery due to my location within 30 miles of the Factory.
Visited Santana Row location for Test drives(overnights, so cool)
"Vin":null

I have received several(3) "Make sure you update all your information so we can get you a priority allocation" emails, with no replies to 2 asking for clarification. Went to the "new Owner" session in Fremont MADHOUSE, and was informed I was good to go...yet still received the "Friendly Reminder email" a week later. Hoping to get the car in the next 2 weeks, and fully expect to....but would not mind it now.

Do you think we will get home delivery ? or would need to go pickup from Fremont ?

Do you think we will get home delivery ? or would need to go pickup from Fremont ?
I asked my SA where I was going to get my car, since I did not remember having any option to choose where. He said, since I was within 30 miles, it was automatically scheduled for Home Delivery.

I kind of would not mind going to one of the local locations(there are tons) if I could get it sooner, or it was easier.

Order date : 11/5/19
Model: SR+ White/Black
Vin: Null

I just spoke with a SA yesterday and he confirmed that there was already a "soft match" in the system and that it's 'highly likely' that a VIN assignment and delivery will be made next week.

Also, just now received another email to attend a new owner's workshop on 12/14 at the Fremont Delivery Hub... which I already attended last month (11/23). ;)

There's hope!