Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN is in today too. White/White LR AWD 19” wheels no FSD. Buena Park. MVPA in as well. It’s happening!! Ordered 10/23

that's great! that's the exact config but with FSD also in buena park. i checked source code. it looks like i have vin too. but i ran it through the decode, one of the characters is not lining up. still no mvpa. maybe mine is just fresh of the assembly line taking its first breath.

it's showing up next to "showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":"true", "vin":"5YJ3E1EBXLF..." but in another area it still says "vin":"null". is it not fully complete yet? also, i added the charger for purchase and it still says vin not assigned at checkout. should i get excited? haha

i ran the vin at VIN Recall Search | Tesla Service

it does say Make: Tesla, Model:Model 3 General Production 2020, Year: 2020

at least no recall, yay!

that's great! that's the exact config but with FSD also in buena park. i checked source code. it looks like i have vin too. but i ran it through the decode, one of the characters is not lining up. still no mvpa. maybe mine is just fresh of the assembly line taking its first breath.

it's showing up next to "showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":"true", "vin":"5YJ3E1EBXLF..." but in another area it still says "vin":"null". is it not fully complete yet? also, i added the charger for purchase and it still says vin not assigned at checkout. should i get excited? haha

I just spoke with my DS via email and he confirmed the reason why I see the VIN just like you are is that the vehicle is still in preproduction and once the vehicle is in transit, the VIN will be confirmed.

Reactions: w1n78
I just spoke with my DS via email and he confirmed the reason why I see the VIN just like you are is that the vehicle is still in preproduction and once the vehicle is in transit, the VIN will be confirmed.

ooooh, preproduction. so how long does it take to build? a day? you think it's still possible for a christmas eve delivery?

i found out how long it takes for a model 3 to be built... 48 seconds. wow they are fast

Cars heading to either Costa Mesa or SD!

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_212109.jpg
    IMG_20191221_212109.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: CruzTM3