Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 waiters in California - please post here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up from Rocklin earlier today. My original appointment was yesterday. Drove all the way out there (about an hour) and the car wasn’t there yet. :mad: At least they canceled your appointment before wasting time driving out there. When they reschedule, call to make sure it’s there before going.

Picked mine up from Rocklin earlier today. My original appointment was yesterday. Drove all the way out there (about an hour) and the car wasn’t there yet. :mad: At least they canceled your appointment before wasting time driving out there. When they reschedule, call to make sure it’s there before going.
I live like 2 minutes away from it. That sucks.

Order Date 10/30/2019 SR+ Blue, Aero Wheels. No Delivery date and no update on the "Manage" tab other than an order number. I'll update as info becomes available
Took Delivery on Friday, Dec. 27th. Have already logged a couple hundred miles. It is fast and fun and suddenly I'm always looking for excuses to go out for a drive. Definitely worth the wait. Tesla vehicle gets an A+, Tesla buying experience C-. But from here forward I get to drive daily and with a bit of luck won't have a lot more interactions with Tesla customer service.

Took Delivery on Friday, Dec. 27th. Have already logged a couple hundred miles. It is fast and fun and suddenly I'm always looking for excuses to go out for a drive. Definitely worth the wait. Tesla vehicle gets an A+, Tesla buying experience C-. But from here forward I get to drive daily and with a bit of luck won't have a lot more interactions with Tesla customer service.

Congrats on the purchase !!!

A bit late to this thread, but:

I live in SF. Ordered my M3 LR red with white interior, aero wheels, FSD on Christmas day (using my phone, sitting on my mom's couch in San Diego in my childhood home). It said 4-7 weeks estimated delivery. Three days later back in SF (Saturday at 5:00 pm or so) I'm out walking and get a text message--my car will be at the SF service center for pickup on Monday the 30th at 5:30. We trot home and scramble to arrange insurance and cash transfers. Sunday late morning I get a call, the car is actually in SF already, do I want to get it that afternoon? Um, yes. Yes I do.

So, *four days* from order to delivery, and I unexpectedly still got the tax incentive I had no expectation of getting. (The delivery guy said the most likely explanation was that someone with the same configuration canceled, and it got reassigned to me.)

San Jose here. Ordered Feb 8th, 2020 online, SR+ White/White, says 5-7 weeks. However, based on what I’m reading online, there are still people who ordered this config in November waiting for delivery so not holding my breath. Where are cars delivered when you live in the South Bay?