Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 weird sound from left wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone new here from Latvia, i bought my model 3 in December, but 2 days ago i started to hear this

Sound when turning wheel to left and right, but mostly sound is more when turning left and it looks like its only from left side

I put a link where is video, but i couldn't find what is the problem, tesla service is far far away so yeah, maybe somebody had the same issues? Thank you, and sorry if this thread was somewhere else but i couldn't find it.

Yes its a dual motor, but yeah it really can be a lot of things, tried to look,but didnt see anything loose, it really sucks, car is only 3 months old ehh oh well, will go to any near service not tesla,i hope my warranty will not be destroyed by that.

Well today i was in service but not tesla, they found out that rubber in CV joint is more plastic than rubber, it just rubs itselft when turning to left or right tight, as its not so soft, well at least nothing major so all good. Rubbin some silicone on it - sound desapear, but its not long term