Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Model 3 with 20" Vertini RF1.1 lowered on Unplugged Performance.

Size: 20x9.0 | 20x10.5
Finish: Gloss Black with Brushed Dark Tint
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 245/35/20 | 285/30/20
Other: Hub-centric | OE TPMS Compatible | Custom Offsets available

Wow those look good. Would love to see some RF1.2s on a TM3. Also pretty crazy to see how much of a difference adding the drop makes to the look of the setup.

@Josh@GYW can you give any guidance on just how “flush” you can push the wheels without rubbing on the fenders?

I’m hoping to do a 19x8.5” square setup with spacers to push the wheels out to be flush with the fender line.

19X8.5 +25 would be the absolute max as far out as I would go. If anything, get 19X8.5 +30 all around with a 5mm spacer in the rear. since i'm not sure what tires you're getting and not every tire runs the same.

• Helpful
Reactions: dgaultiere
If I wanted to go with a 19x8.5 et35, could I run 255/40/19's on all four wheels, and not rub? Would this fitment be too far out of acceptable rolling diameter? I would like the widest tire to use on all four, so I can have a true tire rotation, and not go with a staggered setup. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. First post here...

Awaiting delivery of my M3 AWD. Considering this wheel/suspension setup:

AG M310, 20x8.5, +25, 255/35/20

Waiting on on Eibach springs for AWD. Assume they will also come in around 1.2" drop. Looking for the widest stance possible without rubbing.

1. Anyone running this setup?
2. Will it rub?
3. Can I add a 5mm or 10mm spacer in the rear for a more staggered look?

Thanks in advance.