Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Window Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all -

I'm planning on doing some camping in my Model 3 and am want to buy some privacy covers for the back and front windows. Does anyone know where to buy these? I've been doing a lot of searching and have only found these: Sunshades: Tesla Model 3, which seem quite expensive.

I'm also trying to make my own (watched a few youtube videos) but the Model 3 has a challenging shape to its windows so its proving quite challenging.

Thanks for the help!

Hey all -

I'm planning on doing some camping in my Model 3 and am want to buy some privacy covers for the back and front windows. Does anyone know where to buy these? I've been doing a lot of searching and have only found these: Sunshades: Tesla Model 3, which seem quite expensive.

I'm also trying to make my own (watched a few youtube videos) but the Model 3 has a challenging shape to its windows so its proving quite challenging.

Thanks for the help!
If car camping is your motivator, then this product seems the best I've seen for privacy.Privacy Screen for Model 3. It's an all around curtain that blocks views of the inside, and packs up into a softball-size bag.

Hey all -

Thanks for the help!

Those are from Heatshield. 2018 Tesla Model 3 Sedan Windshield Sun Shades, Car Window Shades and Car Window Covers by HeatShield - The Original Windshield Sunshade $199 for the set. Evannex tacks on another $100 to make it $299.

I have done significant car camping. More than a month. I like the Heatshield more for complete coverage and excellent at keeping car cool with all installed. Little more effort, but depends what you are after.