Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 window tint for Las Vegas crowd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of info for So Cal, so thought I’d post for Vegas Tesla Crew..we just got tinted at Green Valley window tint in Henderson. They are one of two 3M Crystaline dealers in Las Vegas area. We had them do 40 on every window except front, front was done in 70, which is essentially clear but blocks most rays and heat. They said they have done several Model 3s already and it shows, first of all Ricky who is a bonified competitive and champion installer and member of the family who owns Green Valley Tint , does all of the Tesla installs. You will read many other posts about doing the back window as one piece and how difficult or impossible it is, but they order a extra large piece of tint for the job and it looks awesome. They kept the car overnight and price was $1740, but it is an enormous job and they did great work.

Just found this thread via search. Any other Las Vegas/henderson owners have recommendations? Just picked up my model 3 and wanna get it tinted with front PPF. Any suggestions welcomed!
I just got done messaging with Mike over at Eco Tint. Saw they had great reviews on Nextdoor and prices seem decent. Vegas prices seem to be quite high compared to other cities. The quote I got was 599 for Llumar ceramic tints for side windows and 1 piece rear windshield. He said 299 for just the side windows.

Also he offers photosync for 799 for side windows and 1 piece rear. I’m just debating if I’m gonna do the rear windshield.

$1700 is utter price gouging

Reactions: ‘Merica
Lots of info for So Cal, so thought I’d post for Vegas Tesla Crew..we just got tinted at Green Valley window tint in Henderson. They are one of two 3M Crystaline dealers in Las Vegas area. We had them do 40 on every window except front, front was done in 70, which is essentially clear but blocks most rays and heat. They said they have done several Model 3s already and it shows, first of all Ricky who is a bonified competitive and champion installer and member of the family who owns Green Valley Tint , does all of the Tesla installs. You will read many other posts about doing the back window as one piece and how difficult or impossible it is, but they order a extra large piece of tint for the job and it looks awesome. They kept the car overnight and price was $1740, but it is an enormous job and they did great work.

Damn, they took you for a ride.

Wow, as I was cashing out at Eco-Tint, the lady said that January also has a 19% OFF promo. So all side windows at 35% and entire back window in 1 piece at 50% came out to only $485!

Pics of before(1st) and after(2nd) attached
477E3FAA-8991-41FE-B797-326B4EB66BC7.jpeg

Before (above)
62C7CC5D-7D68-42EA-B1B4-CFF34C82F9F2.jpeg

After

Last edited: