Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Window Tinting - Brisbane QLD Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m up on the Sunshine Coast but I got tint-a-car to do mine and there are franchises all over for them. I did ask first and they said they do at least one Tesla every fortnight so they had some experience with the peculiarities of the cars. I’m really happy with the results and they have a lifetime warranty you can use anywhere in Oz.

P.S. For Australian specific questions like this your better off posting in the Australian section of the forum. We are more likely to see and answer your questions there.

Thanks Muddie, that would work really well then. I have a Tint-A-Car down the road but wasn't sure how experienced they are with the peculiarities of Teslas
Actually, one question I have, whenever I've had my car windows done before they say not to operate the windows for 24 hours. However the windows automatically lower an inch when opening the car door. Is that an issue or will I not be able to drive it for 24 hours?

I used SolarStyle in Coorparoo. Probably not the cheapest, but they were awesome, super patient with my million questions, quality is great. I'll happily use them again.

The owner has a model 3 with just about everything they sell applied to it so I knew they had done Tesla's before.

Next thing for me is paint protection film for the front bumper and bonnet - I'll be going to SolarStyle for that.

I just dropped into Solar Style in Coorparoo and they were really helpful. Helps that they had 2 other model 3s in the parking lot showing what they do! Got it booked in for Thurs! Going with 25 in the rear and 35 in the front.

Interestingly, my local Tint-A-Car wouldn't do the rear or roof, only the side windows