Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Winter Tires Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used Canadian Tire myself, cost me $80 with tire swap on rim.

I am thinking about buying Reverse Logic pads for next time, but just saw this for cheaper and Canadian, anyone bought these, any good? Do they stay in place while driving slow? Jack Pads Kit for Tesla Model 3 with storage case | eBay
Thanks for your reply. Canadian Tire is also my choice as well. My concern is do they have the proper tools to hoist the car without damaging the battery banks.

I'm getting my tires done at Active Green and Ross this Saturday. I bought the Jack Pad kit from reverse logic and showed them to Dave at Active Green and Ross on Upper Sherman in Hamilton. He told me he will personally supervise my tire and rim installation to ensure there are no issues.

I'm getting my tires done at Active Green and Ross this Saturday. I bought the Jack Pad kit from reverse logic and showed them to Dave at Active Green and Ross on Upper Sherman in Hamilton. He told me he will personally supervise my tire and rim installation to ensure there are no issues.
Thanks for your reply. That means I need to get the Jack Pad kit before I go to any tire replacement stores.

I would personally recommend Kal Tire. I've been dealing with the location on Steeles ave in Milton and their service has been nothing less than excellent.

They are fully versed in handling Teslas. They the Milton location has 3 sets of jack pads and their staff are all trained to deal with Teslas. I had my snows installed yesterday. I purchased a set of Aero rims from Oakville SC, Kal Tire supplied Hakka R3's and the TPMS sensors. When I swap back in the spring, cost will be $40 total including balancing.

I would personally recommend Kal Tire. I've been dealing with the location on Steeles ave in Milton and their service has been nothing less than excellent.

They are fully versed in handling Teslas. They the Milton location has 3 sets of jack pads and their staff are all trained to deal with Teslas. I had my snows installed yesterday. I purchased a set of Aero rims from Oakville SC, Kal Tire supplied Hakka R3's and the TPMS sensors. When I swap back in the spring, cost will be $40 total including balancing.

You shouldn’t need balancing in the spring since your summer tires are already on rims. The $40 service is probably a bolt over. Good to know that Kal Tire has the right equipment.

Thanks for the info. Once I got my jack pads from ebay, I will contact them just in case they do not have the jack pads available.