Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with Energizer batteries

RFernatt

Solar/EV Owner/Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oct 13, 2016
Eastern Panhandle, West Virginia
upload_2019-11-1_12-41-5.png

So, I found these large plastic Energizer batteries taken from battery displays used in box stores like Walmart and thought they would make a humorous addition to the frunk for car shows. :D I don't really use the frunk, so thought this might be nice to have when the hood is popped at car gatherings.

I plan to make some type of housing for them to sit in to look more like batteries in a RC car. A little wire pigtail running under the frunk mat for effect.

brucet999

Mar 12, 2015
Huntington Beach, CA
View attachment 472076

So, I found these large plastic Energizer batteries taken from battery displays used in box stores like Walmart and thought they would make a humorous addition to the frunk for car shows. :D I don't really use the frunk, so thought this might be nice to have when the hood is popped at car gatherings.

I plan to make some type of housing for them to sit in to look more like batteries in a RC car. A little wire pigtail running under the frunk mat for effect.
Are you sure you have the correct polarity there? :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC