Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Wood Dashboard Color File - Looking for Match

jrazmajoo

May 27, 2021
San Francisco
Hello everyone,

I am looking to find the color file for the Model 3 Wood Dashboard, to make a custom center console cover & steering wheel cover. I've attempted reaching out to Tesla as well as a couple 3rd party companies to obtain this, but nobody seems to have the exact color match. Does anyone have access to this or know where I can find it?

I would like the actual color file so I can make it myself with a special ABS plastic material rather than a vinyl wrap which I see some 3rd party companies doing.

Please let me know if you can help!

-John

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC