Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 wrapped In 3M Satin Dark Gray + chrome delete

monarck

Jul 5, 2018
Los Angeles
Got some work done recently and thought I'd share for anyone else considering the same. Summary of work below:
  • 3M Satin Dark Gray wrap
  • Chrome Delete
  • Calipers painted red
  • 30% ceramic window tint
Shout out to Wrap Bully's in LA for great service all around!

9F09727B-792D-4929-93C2-7CFADBF0DBAA.JPG
D54A31AC-F742-498F-A7E2-2B8089985DAB copy.jpg
B3A76A9C-B04F-4B69-B89F-349F6C408258.JPG

atlas310

Apr 1, 2016
Los Angeles
Got some work done recently and thought I'd share for anyone else considering the same. Summary of work below:
  • 3M Satin Dark Gray wrap
  • Chrome Delete
  • Calipers painted red
  • 30% ceramic window tint
Shout out to Wrap Bully's in LA for great service all around!

Looks great! Have a question, going to send via pm.

240W

Jul 19, 2018
Earth
Vinyl wrap is not as thick, doesn’t have self healing but it does protect otherwise. Great thing is that there’s tons of colors to choose from. It’s usually between 3m or Avery Dennison that people like to use

Reactions: EliteFinish

monarck

Jul 5, 2018
Los Angeles
Looks gorgeous! How do these wraps work with minor scratches and dings?
Good question. I've only had it for a couple of weeks but I do already have a scratch on the trunk lid that I think is from a cat. Seems really difficult to notice though unless the lighting is just right. Also, my impression is that the wrap will protect from minor issues like scuffs from grocery carts. The nice thing is if one piece gets scratched up you just get that panel re-wrapped.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC