Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 wrapped In 3M Satin Dark Gray + chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the 3M Satin Dark Grey. I'm currently debating between this and the 3M Satin Thundercloud (looks like a satin version of MSM due to the slight blue tint).

How about a black/yellow CA legacy plate or the black/white digital Rplate to really complete the murdered out look?

Love the look and wanted to do this with my Red Model 3 but just could get myself to wrap the whole car and only had the front done (which I obviously couldn't do in Satin). That price was really good for all the work they did

Love the 3M Satin Dark Grey. I'm currently debating between this and the 3M Satin Thundercloud (looks like a satin version of MSM due to the slight blue tint).

How about a black/yellow CA legacy plate or the black/white digital Rplate to really complete the murdered out look?
I'm also debating between those colors as well. There's one color I really like but it's only available in Europe. It's called 3M Satin Metallic Graphite. Looks like a mix of blue and grey.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Love
Reactions: logan
Yup... legacy plate is on order and should have it soon!
I ordered my legacy plate a few weeks ago but I'm debating whether I should go with the digital plate. The digital plate is cool but not sure if it's worth the cost ($800 + $300 installation). Especially since you have to pay a $99 yearly fee. Anyways my car might end up looking similar to yours since I'm also planning to wrap it satin grey. Just don't pick the same rims as me and we're good :D

I ordered my legacy plate a few weeks ago but I'm debating whether I should go with the digital plate. The digital plate is cool but not sure if it's worth the cost ($800 + $300 installation). Especially since you have to pay a $99 yearly fee. Anyways my car might end up looking similar to yours since I'm also planning to wrap it satin grey. Just don't pick the same rims as me and we're good :D

They have a $500 version called "Essential" that's the same but without vehicle tracking (which who needs with a Tesla anyways). Should be available in March-April.