Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 wrapped In 3M Satin Dark Gray + chrome delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have a $500 version called "Essential" that's the same but without vehicle tracking (which who needs with a Tesla anyways). Should be available in March-April.
Yea I did notice the Essential version. Too bad you still have to pay the $99 annual fee for LTE. It's actually cheaper to order from RPlate's website than from Tsportline since they will waive the annual fee for the first year and also give you a voucher for free installation. Tsportline is charging $200 or $300 to install the plate. One thing I do worry about is someone attempting to steal the plate. I know it comes with a bracket that makes it difficult to do so but I still feel like some idiot will mess up my car just trying to pry it off :p

Got some work done recently and thought I'd share for anyone else considering the same. Summary of work below:
  • 3M Satin Dark Gray wrap
  • Chrome Delete
  • Calipers painted red
  • 30% ceramic window tint
Shout out to Wrap Bully's in LA for great service all around!

View attachment 327662View attachment 327663 View attachment 327664

Love the look and got the same done here in Norway. However, they had issues getting a smooth finish on the mirrors and a couple of places on the edges of the trunk.